The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Pagafyr you cowering brief mortal, your very soul will be mine sustanence from thou wilt I win this.

BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I know thy ilk, and it is like milk to my ears.

i win because i took down some trolls wil antonkr and thor and one other person i think

Huray! For calliton!

I've purchased a spell that repells all attackers and as soon as I have had some practice I will no longer need to use the old amulet and I can wear the cloak of Winner.

Damn, first day back to school, it was great and i was waiting for it, everything is so different. I am going to be so occupied this year, School then practice then work then home to eat, Nexus and sleep, going to be doing JROTC, Track, Wrestling, And powerlifting this year, all my teachers are pretty cool , every teacher is a guy though... Anyways , first footbal game on friday and I have to do spirit flag, its gonna be a great year.

Hip! hip! Hurray! for the good days and the good days that are yet to come.

There is so much joy in your words it almost make me regret typing the, "I win" to flaunt my win in your face.

So far my win spell only works while I am typing, I win.

Nah, you're at an uneven kudos-count...I win!

(;D)

I call on the rule master, The last post wins being the only rule, I win again because vicICE tried to enter a new rule. Hahahaaa huuuaa ah hahaa.

my win

No my win, because Pagafyr is happily using your topic, you'll be happy because your topic is successful.

Which in turn will speed up the progress of EG, as people can work more easily when they're happy.

So I win!

i win hehe for now.

Not anymore, so I win!

my win

No my win, because Pagafyr is happily using your topic, you'll be happy because your topic is successful.

Which in turn will speed up the progress of EG, as people can work more easily when they're happy.

So I win!

i win hehe for now.

Not anymore, so I win!

ha

my win

So I win!

i win hehe for now.

Not anymore, so I win!

ha

i win because i have a big quote