The last poster wins

TheCalliton

lool :blink:

I am starting Skyrim fresh, the Multi threading tweaks for Skyrim removes all forms of Micro Stuttering and lag. the game so poorly optimized its not funny. They should really ship it with the tweaks in the ini to begin with.

http://itcprosolutions.com/skyrimguides/tweak_guide.htm

its a completely new game, works with crossfire configs better to, if you don't use skse. Catalyst does not recognize the exe as a game exe.

+1 to this, I can finally play the game using this tutorial :biggrin:

please give me a shout in the Skyrim trouble shooting thread, it works 100% for any high end machine. Fixes the micro stuttering glitch and improves fps and stability..

That article alone deserves kudos.

Thanks!

And do you know anything like this for Oblivion?

try the exact setting in oblivion, the ini is nearly identical.

I am raring the ini tweak and adding it to the nexus to get it known across the board, its a good way to get this tweak recognized for its greatness. And long description.

Edited by Thor.

Hey i found something interesting, if you turn off save on fast travel with a 8 core cpu with the ini tweak, it'll instantly load everything in 1 second flat, that is not a joke. One second load times, its like a door opening and closing :biggrin: in real time.

Edited by Thor.

Hey i found something interesting, if you turn off save on fast travel with a 8 core cpu with the ini tweak, it'll instantly load everything in 1 second flat, that is not a joke.

Let me teach you a valuable lesson - don't use any kind of auto-saves or quick-saves in any of the Bethesda games. :no:

Auto/quick saves have been screwing up saves since Morrowind. Also, never overwrite a save, always create a new one, that also keeps your save from going belly-up. :thumbsup: