The last poster wins

TheCalliton

You are never gonna believe what the problem was...

I didn't have Windows Live Messenger installed (took it off after I got hacked last year and never reinstalled).

Now it is installed everything works... wth, why on earth do I need to have it installed in the first place I have no idea. Anyway I'm astounded, thanks for all the feedback :)

That looks like one of the current versions but not the current year. It's hard to believe how much the price increases. The current 2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang with a supercharged 5.8L and six speed manual transmission starts at US$59,000. The 2014 base model with 3.7L V6 starts at US$22,000. That gives it 305HP @6500rpm with a curb weight of 3500lbs.

I think I pissed my brother off a lot by saying that I think the PS3 controller is more comfortable to me than a Xbox one.
The area where my middle and ring finger sit on the Xbox controller feels... Wrong. Too cramped or something.
I do like where the left stick is on the Xbox controller, and if there was a PS3 controller EXACTLY like the ones Sony makes but with the D-Pad and stick swapped, it would be perfect to me.

But yeah... He seems pissed off now. He's a pretty hardcore Xbox fan, and used to get really mad when I mentioned Sony. And when I talked s*** about Microsoft. But MS just makes me mad. No matter what they do. xD

Edit: I kidnapped July and locked it in my garage.

Edited by K00L