The last poster wins

TheCalliton

The wireless signal may be getting timed out because of the way my Entertainment center is arranged around it. I have to move the box so the central speaker is not between the back of the PS3 and the Wireless Modem. Even though, the LAN cable is one seriously protected wire harness, the speakers magnet may be what has been effecting the LAN cable too.

I WIN!

Well I am at my new PS3 Harbour Apartment. Nice place! I would prefer the yacht across the boating docks from the front patio.

I was gravitating toward becoming a Peter Pan type (you know, like some adults call their friends who just don't seem to grow up), but my sense's have clearly returned, after a month of Heavy Metal Detoxification pills, so I can go back to take over Tenpenny Tower without a problem. I might actually be able to finish a mod I started last year before the symptoms of dulled thought and poor reflexes started making my life miserable.

Some sort of Lead by product in the soil that garden plants were absorbing I was eating, made me a dull ol' boy.

I WIN!

Well I am at my new PS3 Harbour Apartment. Nice place! I would prefer the yacht across the boating docks from the front patio.

I was gravitating toward becoming a Peter Pan type (you know, like some adults call their friends who just don't seem to grow up), but my sense's have clearly returned, after a month of Heavy Metal Detoxification pills, so I can go back to take over Tenpenny Tower without a problem. I might actually be able to finish a mod I started last year before the symptoms of dulled thought and poor reflexes started making my life miserable.

Some sort of Lead by product in the soil that garden plants were absorbing I was eating, made me a dull ol' boy.

I WIN!

lol so you are at HOME right now, nice. Its changed alot over the past fiew month.

always being updated, still waiting for the 3d trophies though, sigh.

Oh i tried every possible user name, but i failed to find a match, please give me further instructions :biggrin: :unsure: .

I'm a bit confused, i tried that and it doesn't register. Did you create your account recently.

sometimes it takes little while before it kicks in.

try adding my user name instead, it works the same way, As you can see my sig. Go under if you want add me as a new friend, then type in the search box, and it'll search for it.