The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hey THOR! You have got to be a tired after all the trickery I used to try and make the Mall Plaza a bit of a challenge.

I bought a Yacht: Santorini

DLad_Rex ,< that's me > has built up a nice place to go with the girls, pardon me!...ladies; after we finish racing those cars, modding tracks, or cars.

Oh! And I thought for sure I would find you downstairs at the EA Race Car spot. Nice place! PS3 Mall Plaza.

Don't get me going here! The rustic world of Fallout 3 is still one of my Favorites, but it is nice to get out and see the rest of the world in Virtual World is up to once in awhile,

Damn! Don't you know how to stand still, THOR. You're hard to spot moving all the time! Oops!

That's right, I was moving all the time too. Since I could not see your PSN ID overhead anyone near the apartments.

I WIN!

It is one of those fluffy fur balls, (gag, gag, cough) :tongue: , demonic purring beings that comforts you while they are curled up on your lap ( :wub: Meow. :thumbsup: ) , and ( with their superb powers :ninja: ) they drive off the terrible stress, :nuke: we built up during the day :nuke: , from slaving away at the beast of burden jobs I used to do too. :pirate: I miss that talking Parrot.

I WIN!

:ninja: i pm'ed you...

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow at around 7pmish, if you see this post, its 11.28pm eastern time Canada, Toronto time here, i may be offline getting some sleep soon.

:ninja: i pm'ed you...

Maybe I'll try again tomorrow at around 7pmish, if you see this post, its 11.28pm eastern time Canada, Toronto time here, i may be offline getting some sleep soon.

Yeh! I PMed you back. We have a two hour gap in our time zones. About the others settings on the VW Mall Plaza????

Curiosity, killed the cat; Satisfaction, brought him back.

? Curiosity must have been a dog, or something, maybe something whose name is, "Curiosity"; and yet, the poem goes on to say, "Satisfaction, restored the cats life. ?

Hmm? Male cat, curious or something dies, and yet, survived death some how? What was the cat satisfied with?

I WIN!

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af159/Peaceonearth_album/Humour/hu1-43.gif

Ahh... resurrection... what a good idea for a dog's hunt. I WIN.