The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Thanks for the help full tip Pagafr, ill try the stick trick, will a Popsicle stick do??

No! :down: There should be a hole no bigger then a large paper clip tip would fit in, some where around the outside of the slot for the disk to go into. If the Wii doesn't have one then they may have discontinued the emergency release lever.

You may want to eat the Popsicle off the stick :woot: . Eat it fast so, the brain freeze might slow your gray cells down enough to figure out the safer way first.

I WIN!

Also the allwayson feature, it sure drained the psu badly. the yellow light when its in data gathering mode. EPIC fail..

The wii itself should be discontinued or atleast updated.

now back to some zzzzz's

thanks again.

this sig is from before i took a haitus

Hiatus?! I must have missed that sig when I was drifting in and out of Lead poisoning delirium, so it was a hiatus from my past.

While you were away, life really sucked when I found out I had some heavy metals in my blood stream that really made thinking clearly, writing, and stuff difficult. Thanks to a 30 day pill popping Heavy Metal Detox kit, I got at a health food store, I am writing clearly, thinking clearer than before, and I seem to think I am blissfully crazier then ever. :woot:

What did you do while you were missing from the Nexus Forum?