The last poster wins

TheCalliton

he's a master at making wacky threads like this. PLEASE MAKE MORE :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkejwopeifjeqoagjhfopeg[rwv[fwe

niw i :turned: :turned: :turned: :turned:

now back to zzz

Sailing about at the edge of the galaxy the solar Win'd sails loose power as the two Sun's are at the furthest distance from us. The solar sails are gathering less power. :ermm: The power is getting dangerously low and gliding at the point of no return gives cause for all us be concerned. At the moment the crew members, whose theories in their science field's got us here, give the awe and beauty of outer space their attention. :woot: After a very brief moment of worry they all begin to take to collecting data. :huh: As the star ship nears the cycling of engines power our engineer begins to take in the information on her computer.

I WIN!

this thread is brilliant, make more, its not stupid?????????

My post suggested I had been going crazier and was really getting stupid Thor. That has no reflection on the thread. If you think I was pointing a finger that was an error in judgment. I was merely suggesting that after an awakening from my own failing health with recuperation following I sense I am going to be better. Maybe even write some interesting posts of my own some day soon.

Ta Da!