The last poster wins

TheCalliton

ling ling into battle mode.....kill kill kill kill die die die kill kill kill kill die die die....

*rips of ling lings head* i win aggainst a japanese battle monster

The secret is out. It is true!:sweat: SOB!

I dressed in womens cloths so I could sneak into your mothers hearts while your stupid fostering hopeful fathers were out working their A$$ off in the fields.

Yes! I wore a wig that made me look like a goat. Yes! I am was with the (F)oriegn legions Secret (A)rmy (G)uard, and ran off to hide away until it was safe to return, (9 months later), and Yes! Each time I returned, "I was hiding :ninja: in the wood pile!":teehee:

I admit it! :devil:

But I have never been to Ben Browns' hole in the ground. :dry:

Ha, ha, haaa, At last I am free from all the secreted storage on the back of my mind.

It is finally out in the open. I only pretend to be crazy so I don't have to work in the fields while everyone's false father's toil away to support, "All My Children." Did you not wonder why I found you all so dear to my heart?

I am glad I got it out in the open. FAG hidden in my username, was my secret code to draw attention the other men, who like myself found fun in the romper room was better then working our A$$es off in the field day after day.

But no more!

Yes, all of you, I am your Father. :pirate:

With clean teeth I smile. A single tiny bit of tooth decay on one tooth is all I have after almost four years without seeing a dentist. I am so relieved, I am relaxed so. I am bound to let go my youth and good intentions, to die from this joyful place and depart this play.

I had dedicated myself to giving and recently found the oath has failed me. For I cannot find any who would accept the gifts for fear they have strings attached.

I want to stay forever young, but I am no match for the wits of children.

Farewell.