The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Okay that makes sense.

I think whenever I read that article Sony hadn't announced anything yet and people were saying they had bought whatever technology it was. I don't know without finding that article I read though.

Gaikai renamed to playstation now

You know what steam machine reminds me of, its like they are trying to re brand the HTPC setup.

At least small form factor case manufacturers are beginning to take notice.

Edited by Thor.

Gaikai renamed to playstation now

Ah right, that's what it was. :tongue:

You know what steam machine reminds me of, its like they are trying to re brand the HTPC setup.

The controllers for those are hideous. I guess if you have to put all the functionality of a keyboard into a simple controller it won't necessarily be pretty. I don't think I'd like them either. The touch pad things look awkward. And the button placement.

http://images.rtsguru.com/articles/images/7000/6717/cad-20130930-3a879.jpg

Edited by K00L

i think i may be switching ISP's soon, tired of bell and their crap dsl speeds.

http://www.comparemyrates.ca/internet/primus-unlimited-high-speed-internet/

good enough for Playstation now and then some, not to mention cheapest I've seen.

Read some reviews, their customer support is yet to be desired. Well if you think about it, most isp's are like that. I

Edited by Thor.

I was going to take a saw to the back and sort of slide all of the ports and such up to fit. Does the alignment of the PSU affect functionality? I see how I can keep it in the case, but it'll be sideways-ish. There would still be the issue of mounting it. I don't want to drill any holes in the individual parts of the computer, in case they explode suddenly at some future point and I have to return them.

You can put the PSU wherever you want, alignment doesn't matter in the slightest. There's even plenty of brand new cases with crazy PSU mounting positions.