The last poster wins

TheCalliton

yup i got a lot of these in my fav list this one i personally like

i highly recommend subscribing. this guy is awesome but if you're lazy dont worry ill post videos like this randomly

:thumbsup:

Edited by AsHdRoN

continues on with my gibberish computer talk that no one cares but the slight few on this thread that might think this interesting but don't want to reply because of the fact they don't know anything about computers or dont care and try to ignore me in the process by pretending to put everyone on block list yet fail at ding so GAAASSSSPPP!!! okay now with the actually comment i was originally was intended to say but had to let everyone know of the Gibberish that going to happen sooner then later when i stop typing with out a comma or grammer GASSSPPPPPPP!!

Okay continuing on with the original comment at hand :nuke:

I have been taken out one of my radeon cards that i was going to sell and left one in, fro that time being when that date when i upgrade to the gtx780ti gigabyte Windforce edition and took a picture and placed advertisement on Kijiji so i can make a buck as i type this with any grammar or without out Commas because i can, and feel like it boorred and cant sleep.

See on e day i was typing this out as i cant think straight do to being tired and awake at the same time i maye look like i have wording not crrect or bad spellin becase i am ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by Thor.

continues on with my gibberish computer talk that no one cares but the slight few on this thread that might think this interesting but don't want to reply because of the fact they don't know anything about computers or dont care and try to ignore me in the process by pretending to put everyone on block list yet fail at ding so GAAASSSSPPP!!! okay now with the actually comment i was originally was intended to say but had to let everyone know of the Gibberish that going to happen sooner then later when i stop typing with out a comma or grammer GASSSPPPPPPP!!

Okay continuing on with the original comment at hand :nuke:

I have been taken out one of my radeon cards that i was going to sell and left one in, fro that time being when that date when i upgrade to the gtx780ti gigabyte Windforce edition and took a picture and placed advertisement on Kijiji so i can make a buck as i type this with any grammar or without out Commas because i can, and feel like it boorred and cant sleep.

See on e day i was typing this out a i cant think straight do to being tired and awake at the same time i maye look like i have wording not crrect or bad spellin becase i am ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ah Ok..... :confused: :confused:

Edited by AsHdRoN

yup when i can't sleep, my fine motor typing skilllsss zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Night everyone, i confused even you or me. CHEESE!

Edited by Thor.