The last poster wins

TheCalliton

but dont judge me.. My life is miserable and mellow faces seem to suit me well although you can nicely ask me to suck it up and take it elsewhere

note: you can also not nicely ask me to do so

And my life is f***ing peachy, eh? To avoid ranting again, I will skip further commenting on that.

Anyway, I wasn't asking you to suck it up and take it elsewhere, and it's not just your fault for mellow faces (yes, I'm looking at you M48A5). I was ranting cause the emoticon spam drove away many guys who hanged around here regularly, great guys at that. Before the first wall of mellow face, we had more than 50 posts per hour (not day, hour) each continuing some discussion and we even attracted new guys cause the thread was fun and there were a lot of people posting in here. I used to have "posts per page" set to 40 and I'd have to scroll back a bunch of pages after being absent for a few hours, just to get to the point where I left off.

Now there's like 10-15 of us here, most posts are random stuff that gets one to two replies then gets buried under Thor's "look at my awesome card" stuff, there are 50 replies per day in best case scenario, and you are the first new guy here since summer of 2013.

So in the end, I got no problem with you ranting here about anything, but I do have a problem when every single post is just one emoticon, this thread used to stand for much more than just a place to cover in spam.

I know what you mean.

I hate it when the mellow face thing starts again. No topic to reply to and I dont want to contribute to the mellow face wall, so I just back away and come back in a day when there's some action. Like I said a few hundred pages back, I hate the mellow face.

We all hate the mellow face (most of us anyway), there's nothing to talk about so everyone who doesn't want to contribute to that crap leaves and the spam continues. Someone should make a "Last mellow face wins" thread so that we have no problems with it here.

I try to post random stuff that can create a discussion from time to time, sometimes it succeeds, sometimes not.

And I've got nothing to say at this moment besides that it's snowing right now and I'm imagining winter being all: "Hey guys, sorry I'm late!"

Here's the view from my window:

http://i.imgur.com/dLLd045l.jpg

Fek this snow, why wasnt it here in December?!

I'll give you my rain if you give me your snow. :smile:

I would jump in on the conversation but it's depressing because it's true.

Anyway, snow. It's still really cold here. No snow, but they closed/delayed schools yesterday because of the cold.

I try to post random stuff that can create a discussion from time to time, sometimes it succeeds, sometimes not.

And I've got nothing to say at this moment besides that it's snowing right now and I'm imagining winter being all: "Hey guys, sorry I'm late!"

Here's the view from my window:

http://i.imgur.com/dLLd045l.jpg

Fek this snow, why wasnt it here in December?!

I'll give you my rain if you give me your snow. :smile:

I'm the only one who's already in spring, 12°C/54°F!?! :psyduck:

Edited by slayerpaul

I'm the only one who's already in spring, 12°C/54°F!?!

Damn you, I can't even see out of my window, all I see is a wall of falling water. :facepalm:

And since I win, here's something for you guys. :D

According to the weather forecast in the next few days we're expecting at least -50°C, five or four meters of snow and the beginning of a new Ice Age... :blink:

Just a little... catastrophic :D

So scientists where wrong, its going to happen i tell you, this winter won't end, they are like wow this is a long Winter. Yet they are so in denial.

The beginning of the ice age lol.

Edited by Thor.