The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ah sleep! I remember it well. :cool:

MORROWIND was one of the first to break that spell. :geek:

While I was living a life whose trophies I held grew tiresome, lonely, and then! :woot: MORROWIND gave me a dream which fed the scheme for a time so my mind could continue to dwell as if awake while in a dream.

Three Cheers for MORROWIND!

Hip, hip, Hooray! :woot:

Thanks giving is just around the corner so i decided to make home made apple caramel for the occasion. I'll tell you how it goes, or kitchen catches fire or something...

More tonight on, "What food may come from MOR RO WIND?" :woot: Or "Who's in the MOR RO WIND Kitchen now?" :woot:

I am experiencing a desire for Roast Pork Au Jus. Mashed Potatoes for the Au jus-cy gravy. Broccoli, Baby finger Carrots, and Cauliflower with a thickened salad dressing too so to dip the vegetables in. :mellow:

While playing MORROWIND I always wondered if someone had made some fun ways to take material from Morrowind potions recipes, to put our known recipes parts in the place of them so people could actually make something to eat. :geek:

No Levitation recipes though. :pinch: :laugh:

:sad: I WIN! :laugh:

No Kitchen still intact, but its sure humid in here with the oven on and everything.

My mother ordered me to sense she's coming over this year, sigh... Stuck this time, lost bet last year :facepalm: . Its torture!!!!!

Edited by Thor.

A chef! Wow! Fascinating.

I seem to recall you mentioning before you know how to cook.

I remember the last time I was near anyone and heard them talking about preparing their thanksgiving dinner. She walked near me where I was sitting. I asked her for an invite. She said, "If you can come up with an original pick up line I'll take you home for Thanksgiving dinner."

I didn't have one at the time.

Whoah?! I'm remembering stuff from when I was 22 or 23. Good thing they are not childhood memories. Phew! i was beginning to think I was about to dive off into the deep end.

My dinner awaits!

:sad: I WIN! :laugh:

Oh! If you can cook anything from scratch you're a cook. Maybe not a Famous Chef, but you've got the beginnings. Don't click on this link unless you have a Ratatouille heart

I just discovered I could only put together some beef tips and gravy. The mashed potatoes. Plan on making my combo vegetables mix into a treat snatch pack while sitting and watching a movie.

Now I am tempted to watch Ratatouille.