The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Two days into this already fabulous week, I woke up to screaming. My dog Max died. I feel like I'm still asleep to be honest. Edited by K00L

I woke up to find the water bed had sprung a leak. Right at the foot of my bed where the nozzle fittings are. Down by my feet the covers were just getting soaked.

That's the last time I am buying a waterbed bladder from people who are not water bed specific. They aren't mentally qualified, they are like so many dealers who are really just pushers selling the idea of getting a good nights sleep. I took a closer look at them the last time I was there, and they don't look like any of the salesmen and women are getting enough sleep; to me. LOL

I WIN!

This thread is moving so fast it looks like nothing has happened!

Maybe Nexusmods new cloud system has all the old timer accounts on a S. P. E. C. I. A. L. space on the cloud system so the threads we all revere are no longer visible to new comers?

Ooo! That could be like the kind of stuff Thor got mixed up in! Always trying to reason with and rationalize what we might like so he could sell something to us.

I'm a human, We humans with all our faults may be one of the reasons Google and other companies are making cars that

do all the driving, and thinking for us.

I WIN!

I know what this thread needs more of - redheads. :D

http://i.imgur.com/o0madSi.jpg

Some beer would be nice too. Speaking of which, someone really needs to come up with downloadable cold beer, I'd give my left nut for that. Though considering how slow my internet connection is, it would be room temperature by the time the download finishes.

Damn Croatian internet, it's so slow it makes my imaginary beer warm. :dry:

And here we have Piper demonstrating what happens to verlet surfaces in Gamebryo while moving downwards in an elevator...

ScreenShot28.jpgScreenShot30.jpgScreenShot33.jpg

10/10 physics. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Editing perk conditions in FO4Edit hurts my brain. :sad:

Edited by Werne

I know what this thread needs more of - redheads. :D

Red head was here. Moved when she found out the twinkling thing was not a star.

Some beer would be nice too. Speaking of which, someone really needs to come up with downloadable cold beer, I'd give my left nut for that. Though considering how slow my internet connection is, it would be room temperature by the time the download finishes.

Damn Croatian internet, it's so slow it makes my imaginary beer warm. :dry:

I'm still waiting for that car that one sits in, in the living room, type in the destination, a window view of the place appears, you press a button, instantly you're sitting in that place you saw. Instant delivering service. Cold beer, fresh hot pizza, and a gal of your choice will be happy as a... well, as the vendor gal in Diamond City says "eyes like a..., well good eyes, I text instead " happy as a ..., you and the gal of your choice will be happy; anyway.

I WIN!