The last poster wins

TheCalliton

repusDude, on 18 May 2016 - 12:11 AM, said: I saw a rabbit on my yard, so i win

I see your rabbit and raise you with a deer, a cat and dozens of different birds :cool:

I've seen all of the above and raise you brown ants, tiny black and white striped spiders, a bunch of tiny red spiders that look like they are children of a spider and some red ant, a bunch of hop plants among the meadow grass crawling with aphids and ladybugs.repusDude WIN!

Aww, I didnt see any critters for today.....But I saw lots of coconut trees and a venus fly trap for today, so I win
I see repusDude is trashing my previous post, quoting it, and writing in it, like it was his words I posted, in the last lines all

I WIN

!

Sorry, just having fun. I have no intention of insulting/trashing about anybody.

Added: Changing/writing quotes Only occurs in this last poster win thread but not other forum/topics/threads.

Show me how to do it, so I can have some fun doing it too to your posts I quote. We could get some really interesting twists in word swapping, as long as it is only played here and stays here, at, "The Last Poster Wins".

Here's what I am getting at. If you show me how and the method gets around others may not be so focused at keeping the tactic at this thread, "The Last Poster Wins."

So it is up to you to Share how it is done, or Stop doing it.

I've tried typing into my quoted post to get it back to what I actually posted and I can not do it just by quoting you and trying to put words into a quote that is shown as quoted.

I get a double quoted post if I alter my own comment you quoted and I try to delete your words from it. It's distinguishable. It is unlike your posting quoting my post, planting your words in my post you quoted, and again putting your title in my post you quoted; it is distinguishable in my post, but your quote of my posts do not show the double post of my quote.

I WIN!

I see your rabbit and raise you with a deer, a cat and dozens of different birds :cool:

I've seen all of the above and raise you brown ants, tiny black and white striped spiders, a bunch of tiny red spiders that look like they are children of a spider and some red ant, a bunch of hop plants among the meadow grass crawling with aphids and ladybugs.repusDude WIN!

Aww, I didnt see any critters for today.....But I saw lots of coconut trees and a venus fly trap for today, so I win
I see repusDude is trashing my previous post, quoting it, and writing in it, like it was his words I posted, in the last lines all

I WIN

!

Sorry, just having fun. I have no intention of insulting/trashing about anybody.

Added: Changing/writing quotes Only occurs in this last poster win thread but not other forum/topics/threads.

Show me how to do it, so I can have some fun doing it too to your posts I quote. We could get some really interesting twists in word swapping, as long as it is only played here and stays here, at, "The Last Poster Wins".

Here's what I am getting at. If you show me how and the method gets around others may not be so focused at keeping the tactic at this thread, "The Last Poster Wins."

I've tried typing into my quoted post to get it back to what I actually posted and I can not do it just by quoting you and trying to put words into a quote that is shown as quoted.

I get a double quoted post if I alter my own comment you quoted and I try to delete your words from it. It's distinguishable. It is unlike your posting quoting my post, planting your words in my post you quoted, and again putting your title in my post you quoted; it is distinguishable in my post, but your quote of my posts do not show the double post of my quote.

charrgazgre WIN!

... sorry to jump into your conversation, but I think it is just simple as clicking on your quote and editing the previous conversation.

Like this from above..

I WIN

!

WIN!

... sorry to jump into your conversation, but I think it is just simple as clicking on your quote and editing the previous conversation.

Like this from above..

Simple to do that way. When I tried to change back the words in the quote repusDude did with my posts repusDude quoted they did not clear and restore my post he quoted back to the same as I just did with this one.

To change the words in that quote you altered back to their original state is what I tried to do when repusDude did it the first time. I'll do it with the quote you altered and see what happens.

EDIT:

I could quote someone with this method and make their words look like I owned them. As long as no one else ever saw the previous post' to wit, for this is a site that gives people to believe it is an honorary poormans copyright site, and now; it may well make any such copyright status moot.

I WIN

!

charrgazgre WIN!

Like this from above..

charrgazgre nailed it for editing quotes. I just click the quote button. Then click on the quote message and edit on desired messages that I want to change.

Psssst. I win.

I know you're just joking, poking fun at anyone around.

Two more who showed no more marvelous skill than a copycat still trying out for the position of the King and Queen's Jester. And you two followed my follow up on the topic like a couple of puppies trying to find out what your Father is up to since your Mother weaned you from her teat.

I was eating solid food. At times I almost laughed out loud when I saw your words fail you. I might of spit out a chunk of the the good solid food I had not completely chewed while you were trying to comprehend and digest my words. Words in the LAST POSTER WINS are a lot like hot air drifting from my nostrils, and a snort emitted once in awhile while two young humans struggle with their study to find ways to humor me so they can get some of the food which is already in my mouth. It is best for them to eat what their Momma taught them to for that is what is best for them in their search for their continued good health.

?ergzagrrahc dna eduDsuper and taht lla daer uoy diD

I WIN!

You´re eating breakfast at 5 PM?

Truly, you are a madman and I don´t want to argue with a madman, so yes. You win :P

It is only around 8:00 AM standard time here. 9:00 AM if you live by the measurers of Daylight Savings Time.

Enjoy your supper!

Thanks for the win. :happy:

Oh! And Madness is half of the spectrum for Sanity which mature humans have learned to balance between the two, or you aren't human.

Are you an android, cyborg, or a BORG?