The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Eleven days?! I've been alone in my puter room, with no contact from the outside, for eleven days? :ohmy:
:unsure: Its lonely in this place. :sad:
I feel the need to go out into the outdoor weather. :wacko:
Ooo, possibly getting in close to people so I can actually talk to them without a cellular phone.
Maybe even go to a restuarant and have a meal cooked and delivered to a table in the restaurant. At least I would be in a crowded buliding where I could see people who could see me as we text each other, not knowing if we are texting anyone in the restaurant, on our mobile unit.
Oh! Noooo! I have been out of touch with the I WIN CROWD for eleven days. o_O
Wait?! Wait a minute? I have been waiting for eleven days?! :sad:
Where have all of you been?
Oh! Look! While I wait for you to reply. See :unsure:

I WIN!

After 11 days in the 'puter room, do the rest of us a favor and shower before venturing out.

ย 

If not, you may find it very hard to talk with someone without using a cell phone.

Edited by M48A5

So you've returned to the puter room to see if I smell bad yet? Oh my! I use the shower stall to wash every morning. :tongue: This vaults water doesn't have any smell to it. It's just H2O. I installed 1 micron filters, two copper electrostatic plates that kill anything living in the water, and two magnesium water softening plates too.

ย 

So the water is clean after it passes through them; filtered and softened by my vaults water cleaning system.

I WIN!

M48A5 enlighten me as to your level of scholastic ability so that I might know the best way to answer. That I may then write with words better fit so that you comprehend my meaning?

ย 

What type of an Engineer you might be and what big word$ you are familiar with?

ย 

One quick question. What is the difference between salt water and heavy water?

I WIN!