The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Endless?! Thor! Than the old tales must be true. It is the journey, only the journey. Yank, crash, boom, "Lions, tigers, and bears! Oh my!"

ย 

"Hey! Dorothy. Give me back the keyboard...nice girl. Now you and Toto go out in the yard so he can take a crap while you swing on the swing in the tree."

ย 

No! Thor. I may travel the stars, but one day I will send a messge across the universe that says, yes, that says, "How are you doing man?"

ย 

I see that Ancient Aeon is trying to fool everyone into thinking he is silent. Morse code a...Ancient Aeon? Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Is, that an "I" or a "W" in Morse Code? No?! It appears to be a new secret code that can ony be broken with Ancient Aeon secret decoder ring. Heaven's to mergatroid!

ย 

Capital : .. Capital: . - - lower case: .. lower case: . - Exclamation point.

i think you should start taking your meds again

Endless?! Thor! Than the old tales must be true. It is the journey, only the journey. Yank, crash, boom, "Lions, tigers, and bears! Oh my!"

ย 

"Hey! Dorothy. Give me back the keyboard...nice girl. Now you and Toto go out in the yard so he can take a crap while you swing on the swing in the tree."

ย 

No! Thor. I may travel the stars, but one day I will send a messge across the universe that says, yes, that says, "How are you doing man?"

ย 

I see that Ancient Aeon is trying to fool everyone into thinking he is silent. Morse code a...Ancient Aeon? Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Is, that an "I" or a "W" in Morse Code? No?! It appears to be a new secret code that can ony be broken with Ancient Aeon secret decoder ring. Heaven's to mergatroid!

ย 

Capital : .. Capital: . - - lower case: .. lower case: . - Exclamation point.

i think you should start taking your meds again

ย 

ย 

Because of lack of demand due to the population of the medical condition, only known to me because I invented it, being in the status of none exsistence or near extinction, the drug companies ceased to make medications I might need due to lack of enough people to pay to make the drugs marketable.

ย 

Don't worry calliton it's not catchy. You wont be a victim of a virus from a blood transfusons, you can't get it from having sex, or can you contract it from using your hand instead of a girlfriend.

ย 

I warn you though creative thinking and writing can have an intellectual enhancing factor in way out of the box thinking. Take Robin Willians for example. Stretching the imagination to the, "Fringe" which will be available on Blu-ray on the shelves tomorrow, "September 8, 2009".

ย 

I Win, win, win...Don't worry, Be Happy! :biggrin: