The last poster wins

TheCalliton

What I'm missing is that controversial morals not brought fully to their heights to polarize debates, because of the fear that they are losing viewers and thous money.

Sorry i think I win again.

Yeah, but now I think Hollywood really needs to change, especially with movies that deal with Asian cultures. Have you seen The Last Air-bender and how they are saying that no one will buy tickets because people don't the main characters to be Asian actors? Ha! That's why people are seeing more films by independent film makers not Hollywood blockbusters. You should see "Tomorrow When the War Began", Australian film and it's way, way better than "Twilight" :yucky: and it is also based on a series of books.

I only like to go into movies with friends and we like to go when the first rush is over and since the last came out Last Air-bender here it is still to early but it is on my wish list. I liked the series it had a way to good storyline., But I fear what I mentioned above applies to that movie again.

Thanks to you, mentioning "Tomorrow When the War Began". I will try to see it. (I'm always open for good suggestions and alternatives.)

I nearly forgot to mention that I win again