The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Too bad I thought for a moment that we could get back to old funny teenager times and fight a mock electronic tooth brush laser sword fight! ( I got mine already loaded with toothpaste)

so I win.

I was going to say something at this point but I'll just say that the electric toothbrush is the cheapest and most reliable device that a woman needs. Others prefer more stiffer options such as a manual toothbrush...

I win

mine was a Christmas present two years ago I'm really fond of it now, because I can brush my teeth until I wake up and can make them dirty again with caffeine..lol-I-WIn!

My dad loves his electric toothbrush, he uses it a lot except when he is on overseas trips. Last time he took my mums toothbrush and he didn't even noticed :laugh:

I win

oh good that on most the brush is exchangeable but I bet he didn't notice...... ( I'm predicting a lot trouble for your dad!)  :whistling:

oh and I winz winz winz....

Wrong the Universe & the Prophecy are against you Agent Keanumoreira!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKcUUnWT8Do

I win!

http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/first_trollcat.jpg

My cat seems to disagree. :biggrin:

BTW, thanks for following the Entries of Cyrodiil as I write it. It's nice to know it doesn't go unread. And before you ask, no, that does not qualify as a win. :laugh: