The last poster wins

TheCalliton

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/129039263842286251.jpg 

Who said I was still in the cooled? That WV is faster than the Millennium Falcon It has a B.I.S.T.R.O. drive build in! I win!

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/129039263842286251.jpg

Who said I was still in the cooled? That WV is faster than the Millennium Falcon It has a B.I.S.T.R.O. drive build in! I win!

What happens to it when you need to leave the Arctic in search of food?

B.I.S.T.O. Drive build in, does that say something to you? not only the the fastest drive in the universe but nourishing as well......., Baguettes, Latte..... are all included it even makes the drive faster because the speed is measured by the calculation on the waiters bill list. I winz lolz

B.I.S.T.O. Drive build in, does that say something to you? not only the the fastest drive in the universe but nourishing as well......., Baguettes, Latte..... are all included it even makes the drive faster because the speed is measured by the calculation on the waiters bill list. I winz lolz

Oh yes, forgot about that...

What if it runs out of gas; sure you didn't talk about that...

It is a inter dimensional reactor drive that relays on multi-verse and interactions of those multi-verses. It never runs out of the so primitive gas, cause the Drive keeps the doors to the multi-verse open so they can interact. I still winz!

It is a inter dimensional reactor drive that relays on multi-verse and interactions of those multi-verses. It never runs out of the so primitive gas, cause the Drive keeps the doors to the multi-verse open so they can interact. I still winz!

Ok fine mister smarty pants, what if the world imploded? And don't say super speed, space flight, sheilds, morphing or time travel because if you do, the win is automatically mine. :wacko:

Fold dimensions to Driver faster than any thing you don't know that you are still there or gone till you pay the waiters bill ( On the bill used are all mathematical operations of calculating all means of travel all at once!) at one moment, because it folds everything. You can rush in the drive and pay the waiters bill with out ordering anything and Whoop you are there. ( but it is more fun to stay a while and order something, and watch the drive function and simulate a Bistro. True fun to watch some people bickering or arguing and the models that enter it - Oh mama mia!)) I winz again