Skyrim crases instantly after Bethesda logo.

alex23323

Deactivate the mods you recently downloaded, For example, If you installed 'SKY.esp' before it started crashing, then it started, try disabling that, if that works, you've done something wrong with 'SKY.esp/whatever works when disabled'

i suck at explaining

Try this :

Your load order is messed up, for one thing; mods need to be in a particular order. Install BOSS, run it, and try again. You should also install the Unofficial Patches to fix other game problems, as well.

Edited by Lord Garon

I note that you have all three DLCs. Did you have them installed before or after crashing? If your game was working fine with the DLCs, and you've already tried cleaning up your load order, then check the description of the individual mods to see if any of them conflict with any of the DLCs (some do.)

For example: I downloaded a mod called TK Children and activated it. My game then crashed at the logo each time I tried to start. After a bit of checking, I realized that I'd missed the warning in the mod's installation instruction that it activated .esp files for vanilla, dragonborn and hearthfire. But I only have vanilla Skyrim. When I unchecked the two .esp boxes (on the plugins tab) for DB and HF, the game worked normally.

So if you still can't start after BOSSing your load order, start checking those mods descriptions for conflicts with your DLC.

Also, Snowball0 is correct. Quickest way to test what's causing a conflict is to simply uncheck everything in your plugins tab (except for what you KNOW works.) Now re-check one mod and try to restart. If no problem, re-check another mod and try again until you hit a mod that causes your game to crash. Read that mod's description thoroughly to find what it is conflicting with.