STALKER Mutants in the Capital Wasteland

Echelon117

To go along with my S.T.A.L.K.E.R request for a hunger/thirst/sleep system based to be that much like the stalker games, how well received would mod be that included all the mutants from stalker? I think the wild boars, flesh, that really crook mutant with the huge mouth that can cloak itself, the poltergeists, even anomalies would all fit perfectly into the Capital Wasteland.. I think it would add a tremendous amount of new game play. What does anyone think of this? By the way I have emailed Toxa regarding this so I am awaiting a reply

• 2 weeks later...
To go along with my S.T.A.L.K.E.R request for a hunger/thirst/sleep system based to be that much like the stalker games, how well received would mod be that included all the mutants from stalker? I think the wild boars, flesh, that really crook mutant with the huge mouth that can cloak itself, the poltergeists, even anomalies would all fit perfectly into the Capital Wasteland.. I think it would add a tremendous amount of new game play. What does anyone think of this? By the way I have emailed Toxa regarding this so I am awaiting a reply

I often dream of a Fallout/S.o.C. combo.....

While i dont care much for the mundane creatures ( Wild boars, dogs, cats etc.), it would be cool to have the the blooddrinkers (invisible guys), dwarves (removed in retail but re-added by some mods) , and snorks (the ones who look like human but with a gas mask/trunk molded to their face), oh yeah and can't forget the good ol' zombies.

The anomalies would be cool, and they'd make the Wastelands a hell of a lot more interesting to travel through, then again some of the anomalies would require decent physics and fallout 3 is.... lacking (or at least it has some strange habits).

Yeah, I'm just thinking one huge epic S.T.A.L.K.E.R mod.. All the mutants and most definitely the zombies they were awesome, all the human factions would be fantastic.. I get a bit sick of running into only raiders or supermutants. Anomalies would add a whole new level of danger to the wasteland. I love all the Fallout games, and i love both STALKER games.

I think the atmosphere of STALKER combined with Fallout 3 would be mind blowing. I really hope an experienced modder with the same vision reads this and takes it on