HELP

smizzoker

Sorry i know this doesn't purtain to morrowind, but i was wondering if anyone could possibly help me....

I have a problem, i know this i an old game but im a nostolgic (<-dont think i spelled this right) player. I love this game, only problem i have is when go on a quest, people purtaining to that specific quest come up missing. Example, i was dispatched to go to someone's house to kill them, when i entered, nobody was their, so i began to swing wildly into the air, and by chance caught the invisible person and kill him, he was suposedly there the whole time, but never attacked me or nothing, i would have been stuck, but i played this before and never had this problem, is there something im missing, like a fix for this, i've used the fixsave & fixmap to try to remedy the problem but to no avail. please help. oh yeah just so you know im using the no-cd way to play, but even so i have the problem.... thanx

*p4 1.7ghz, 768 sdram, 256mb radeon 9200, sb16 pci512, winxp spk2, directx9.0c (all drivers uptodate)*

Archived