⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Alethia WIP

Deleted771212User

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta try it later. Just realised that if we do this with the current team this is going to take months. I hope we could get some CS builders. And kind fellas like u :D

:thanks:

I've found that if you place a bookcase and fill it with smaller ( around .4000 ) version of LowerBarrelOpen01 then it looks pretty cool in my opinion , just an Idea.

I think that the only problem with this though, is that I think that sometimes the things you put inside may fall out (gonna try it to make sure)

Ok shad and storm. Please post your progress. And people, Still recruiting!

Oh right, Storm is ready. Are you planning to help me more?

This topic builds fast..anyways, progress..uhh...what are the coordinates for that tower thing you wanted me to build?

8, 37. It should be a nasty place. And make the whole island fortified. Use any modders resource or tileset you want. :)

I don't like using modders resources in my mods..I like to either make my things by scratch or vanilla meshes.

Ok I have and Idea for, two dungeons, one village, many NPCs, and a quest.

New Locations:

Timrak Village (Village)

Near Capital City

Houses:

Timrak Family House

Nicolia Family House

Ur'Laven Family House

Grom Gro-Uruk's House

Waves-His-Tail's House

NPCs:

The Timrak Family (Bretons)

Reyman Timrak , Male, Husband of Jessi Timrak

Jessi Timrak, Female, Wife of Reyman Timrak

Traven Timrak, Male, Husband of Jessy Timrak

Urus Timrak, Male, Son of Jessy Timrak

Aman Timrak, Male, Son of Jessy Timrak

Jessy Timrak, Female, Wife of Traven Timrak

Troy Timrak, Male, Son of Jessy Timrak

Arnald Timrak, Male, Son of Jessi Timrak

Jesse Timrak, Female, Original Nicolia, Wife to (deceased) Reynold Timrak

The Ur'Laven Family (Imperials)

Jemme Ur'Laven, Male, Husband of Eire Ur'Laven

Eire Ur'Laven, Female, Wife of Jemme Ur'Laven

Reman Ur'Laven, Male, Husband of Rennie Ur'Laven

Inventius Ur'Laven, Male, Son of Rennie Ur'Laven

Rennie Ur'Laven, Female, Wife of Reman Ur'Laven

Others:

Grom Gro-Uruk's Family (Orcs)

Grom Gro-Uruk, Male, Husband of Elga Gro-Uruk

Elga Gra-Uruk, Female, Wife of Grom Gro-Uruk

Drad Gro-Uruk, Male, Son of Elga Gro-Uruk (scale to around 9.3)

Waves-His-Tail's Family (Khajiit)

Waves-His-Tail, Male, Husband to Waves-Her-Tail

Waves-Her-Tail, Female, Wife to Waves-His-Tail

Aharyyd, Male, Son of Waves-Her-Tail, (Scale to 9.0)

Jrenn, Female, Daughter of Waves-Her-Tail, (Scale to 8.9)

Dungeons:

Timrak Family Tomb

Inhabitants: Vampires\Lord Raven

Nicolia Family Tomb

Inhabitants: Vampires\Vampire Key Master

Vampire Cave

Inhabitants: A few vampires and Reynold Timraks body.

Quest:

first you talk to Jesse Nicolia about her husband Reynold Timrak, she tells you about his recent disappearance. She wants you to go and investigate the Family Tombs near the village. She tells you that you should start in the Nicolia Family Tomb. Once you get there you fight the Vampire Key Master who drops the key which unlockes a trap door leading into the Vampires Lair. Once you get to the Vampire Leaders Quarters you can pick up the key which leads to the Timrak Family Tomb. Once you are in the tomb you kill the second Vampire Key Master, you go into the Vampires Lords Lair and you fight Lord Raven (Vampire Leader) who drops a note talking about where Timrak's body is. So then you go to the Vampires Cave hiding in the shadows of the Grey Tower. Once you get there you find Reynold Timraks body, you can take his sword, Sunstrike. Which does fire damage to anything and sun damage to vampires. Once you go back to Jesse with this news she will let you keep his sword and give you some gold (1000 ? ? ? maybe) and that completes the quest.

Using:

Elven Tombs Resource

Sunbreaker Shortsword

Assasins backstory

The Royal Assasins, they've never failed, If someone wants an enemy dead, and the Royal Assasins are nearby, that enemy might aswell be screaming already

The Assasins dont kill for money, they are not mere(mear? dont know how to spell it) mercenaries, they dont even kill for pleasure, they kill for the oppurtunity to showcase their skills, The Assasins have no true master, they respect the individual with the most skill, and therefore, the only way to command an assasins respect is to defeat one in battle, a feat that has never been achieved, but if one were ever to succeed, They would command the respect of all assasins below the defeateds skill, Numerous [Enemy name]have tried. All now reside in the earth, Well parts of them anyway. The Royal Assasins moved to [islands name, did we decide yet?] for they had heard of the skill of others there, Men like the Blood Paladins worthy of respect, ****This bit here is just a little thing i thought up your choice**** But the Assasins began to see that these men as mere military men, Simple and no sense of pride in their actions, and from then on the Royal Assasins have held a secret disliking to the Blood Paladins

-----------

Sorry that sucked