General Chat

Preacher

Dont forget driders at like 20 drows have to pass a test to show their godess they are loyal to her. If they fail they are turned into driders. A drider has the upper body of a drow and the lower body of a spider there a picture in the monster manual 1st edition with a drider wrapping a cocoon of silk to suffucate a victim. Its cool

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[OOC] Just a note, that this is MW, not DnD, and unless the person that is the head of this RP place wants DnD stuff then it doesn't belong here. [/OOC]

"Polymorphing? Can't trust anyone these days," says and middle age man in the corner who seemed to here the last comment. "I've kill Polmorphers gone mad they are dangerous people,” says the man as he lifts out of the seat and throws back his hood. You see a battle scared face which you can seem to find where one scar ends and the next begins.

“Dordang is the name bounty hunting the game. We may be able to discuss things,” he says as he invites himself to a seat.

"WAS a bounty hunter now I’m just a mercenary. As long as a polymorph is dead it’s a good polymorph. One sorcerer took away all my knowledge since I started fighting so I have to learn again. AT MY AGE!” he noticed he startled some other people. “I know no cure. But a priest or a polymorph might know a thing or two.”