General Chat

Preacher

I see that. But there is no such thing as pure evil. Good and evil co-exsist so inside of you there is that breton.

HeLLL calls over to the bartender and a round of flin is served

Does it matter what people think of you? Why they may show discomtempt towards you is because they can not fathom who you are.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grant you that. Farewell ciddy. Do be carefull. As you know the world is full of zealots that may not understand the unque situation you are in.

HeLLL waves good bye to ciddy and sits up straight in his chair only to hail the bartender over for another drink of flin.

Kain sneered at the activities of the men. "What a captivating bar!" he said, his voice thick with sarcasm. "The humble and humanitarian Altmer Mage, seeking to aid the poor poor victim of two unlikely infections, who is so drowned in self pity he might as well be swimming in his own tears!" Hissed the Drow, waving his hand in front of him as he spoke.

HeLLL looks up and turns his head towards Kain.

I must say, I always believed sacarsm to be the humor of fools. Please tell me I am wrong or have a summed you up to a tee.

HeLLLs face lits up and a smile from ear to ear develops.

Must you laugh at others misfortune or are you hidding something deep down inside you. Whatever it is I suggest you remedy it quite fast as one with a smart and unforgiving tongue like your self could land you in trouble.

HeLLL sits back trying to hold it in. He can't and bursts out laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: ....

Im sorry friend no offensive inteaded. I have a strange way of joking. I spend many a day alone and my guar isn't as interesting as you seem. Please tell me about yourself.