General Chat

Preacher

A hunched and ragged figure comes in to veiw, limping down the road, and eventualy limps his way in to town, dragging his claymore behind him, slowly the figure makes his way to the tavern, stoping at the door he says to him self, "aye... almost forgot, people round these parts dont like wepons out for no reason...", he then sheaths his claymore, and stumbles in to the tavern, people eye the man in an unapproveing maner, seeing as hes next to naked, only the tattered remnants of bear skin greaves, and some chared pants to make him sub deacent, he hurrys to the bar, as fast as his broken body can carry him, the man, limps past Seran and with out even turning his attention from the bar he says, "Seran! how dose the day greet you, sorry, I have buissnes to attend to, BAR KEEP!! KEEP THE MEAD FLOWIN MY WAY!!", the man, now apperantly Fode the Gory, yet oddly unfamiliar, due to the utter lack of hair, where there was once a full, untamed head of hair, there is now a compleatly bald and wounded Fode sitting at the bar, drinking him self in to oblivion (not the place the state of mind).

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fode takes his mead from the bar and takes a seat at the table with Seran and Morgoth Deltian, Fode takes a swig of his mead and says, "takes more than a wounded leg, and some nasty burns to slow down the likes of me! im a barbarian of Windhelm!", Fode says this with undeniable pride of his upbringing and ignroreance of his wounds, Fode turns to the Morgoth Deltian and says, " well the likes of me are unimportant at the moment, tell me your self! what has brought you to the tavern?".

Erunánion smiles at his companion. "I have recently returned from a great expedition, deep into the wilderness. Myself and several hired hunters trackered a large party of Orcs that had roamed the countryside causing death wherever they found it. We tracked and killed them all, but as my companions discovered the loot they had stolen, they turned on me and i was forced to kill them.

Now i come here to lament the treachery in the hearts of men."

I am here to clean out a few bandit caves!

I have around 10 legion soldiers outside...You know,I am the knigh tof the imperial dragon and now own a large fort in the ascadian isles region...its near the old dren plantation.

Fode runs his hand over his bald skull, and grumbles something about the imperials getting in everyones buisness, then says, "Ah, well a knight, this is most intreagueing, now you say you are here on the buissness of cleaning out bandits? what are you exspecting to encounter that requires 10 soldiers of the imperial legion?! i am most interested in this if it can get me near the dren plantation, i have my own reasons for wishing to be there, that may be of importance to you later but till then that shall be the buissness of Fode and no other", Fode then tosses his mead across the room, "thatll do me no good now", then he rifles arround in his only remaing pack, then pulls out a bizare vile containing viscous liquid, then he unsheaths a small dagger, resembleing an iorn one yet half the size, Fode proceeds to pry open the wound on his leg, and pour a quarter of the vile in to the wound, and downs the rest, Fode then takes candle from the next table over and cauderizes the wound closed, barely flinching the entire way, up till there was fire involved, then he screamed like a small child, since his last encounter with fire cost him all his hair, and his hair was one of his most prided attributes, Fode sets the candle down and growles, "well im ready for anything now!, so where are you begining in your little expedition, if i may accompany you that is", Fode sits back in his chair, for once glad to be some where safe.

You say your fort is near the Dren plantation?

Seran interupts,

You know that they are Commna Tong dont you? They are the real criminals! The Empire employs the Commna Tong, although they are an unlawful organisation. Now you are to raid a cave of ameture bandits? Thats justice in the Empire for you!

Says Seran, with a terrible though at the back of his mind..."What if it is my family that the knight speaks of in the caves?"