General Chat

Preacher

Seran's ears angel up from out side the tavern. He finishes his wine & steps into the tavern. He looks at the singer for a while & then rushes up stairs. He comes back down seconds later with another lute & begins to play along. However the brawl still continues around the two musicians.

EVERY ONE SILENCE!!

Seran shouts & then becons the singer to continue.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a grateful look to the musician, the woman continues to sing. It is an old song, heard no doubt many times before. Being that it is old it is unsurprisingly of tragedy following, love, following hate, brought on by tragedy. Somehow, she manages to make it sound slightly more humorous than you would expect.

When the song is finished she sits down next to the musician. "Thank you for that good sir. Its nice to be heard when I sing for a change. My name is Tilindra Melir of Arvonn."

Minutes Later the door of the tavern blew open and imperial guards and soldiers including orcs trample in and sieze the crazed nord who almost killed morgoth.

The soldiers take him by surprize and one orc knocks him straight in the head with a hammer!

The Nord grabs a table to steady himself, then waits a moment for the stun to fade. Once his mind is clear again, he turns to the orc that hit him. "Now you've really made me mad." He grabs the warhammer, ripping it out of the orc's hands, and slams it into the side of his armor. The force of the blow crushes the orc's armor, and folds it around the warhammer that is now burried deep inside the orc's body. He shoves the dying orc to the ground and looks around at the others. "Who's next?"

Meanwhile, the Imperials have attracted attention of their own. A single arrow flies out of a dark corner of the tavern and stabs through the head of the lead soldier. As the man drops to the ground, instantly dead, the crowd realizes the vulnerablilty of the new arrivals. The natural hatred all bar fighters have for police intervention begins to show, and the crowd begins to advance on the Imperials.

Fode strides in to the bar wearing a new set of what appears to be adimantium armor, minus the helm or any kind of sheild, but at his side is a suspicious cloaked and hooded figure, armed with a massive warhammer, Fode points tward the bar and mumbles something to him, being polite enough not to interupt the bard's singing, Fode walks over to an upturned table and places it upright, finds 2 chairs and places them on oposite sides so that his both would have a fair veiw of the new atteraction, the cloaked figure takes a seat opposite fode and sets down two flagons of mead they both sit back and enjoy the preformance.

Tilindra's eyes light up.

"Why, thank you for that," she replies warmly, "I have not had such a compliment in many years. Do you wish to continue playing together, we seem to have an audience, that actually wants to listen." She lets out a small chuckle. "It makes a change from the inns I usually end up playing in."

Morgoth leaps onto the nord and puts Chrysamere (Sword) on the nords neck and said very calmly "Calm down,friend...why do you act strongly about the dren Plantation".Moments later the person that was shooting the arrows felt an imperial broadsword through thier neck then the other barfighters who did not stop were instantly slain.

"Come on nord get up and stop fighting,you would do good in the legions...very good!!