Ravenhold Castle

Adras

I haven't had much time lately, but I am still working on it. My scripter and quest-maker hasnt had much time either, so I might just make it without any quests. I will try to get some more info when I can. Thanks for the interest.

I must say, I don't like the current site. Black text on dark grey isn't very readable (switch the text to white, or the backgroung to light grey).

<body bgcolor="#444D55">

Additionally, the page is too wide, forcing anyone with a browser window less than 1128

<hr width="1128">

Shorten this to 900 or so.

<div id="Info" style="position:absolute; left:241px; top:395px; width:649px; height:149px;

z-index:1">

<div id="ModStats" style="position:absolute; left:926px; top:464px; width:184px; height:491px;

z-index:2">

Move both of these a couple hundred pixels left.

EDIT: Good, it did go through. Firefox had a memory hemorrhage right after I posted.

I got a few new screen shots. Sorry it took so long. Also, I have been refraining from showing off any pictures of interiors because I want them to be a surprise. By the way, some of them are older. The pictures that start with "Screen Shot" are the newest. Hope you like it.

http://adras.kermodebear.org/ravenhold/

Also, if someone is interested in doing a website for my mod, just let me know. I am too busy to try to work on the mod and a website. Just e-mail me or let me know on the forums and I will get back with you.

I must say, I don't like the current site. Black text on dark grey isn't very readable (switch the text to white, or the backgroung to light grey).

<body bgcolor="#444D55">

Additionally, the page is too wide, forcing anyone with a browser window less than 1128

<hr width="1128">

Shorten this to 900 or so.

<div id="Info" style="position:absolute; left:241px; top:395px; width:649px; height:149px;

z-index:1">

<div id="ModStats" style="position:absolute; left:926px; top:464px; width:184px; height:491px;

z-index:2">

Move both of these a couple hundred pixels left.

EDIT: Good, it did go through. Firefox had a memory hemorrhage right after I posted.

Well a friend of mine will be working on making a new site, so I should remove that link from my sig because the site has never been completed. I will change it to just the pics link.

Update: As of this morning, I have two people helping me. For now, my friend is going to try to do the site, but I may still need someone in the future to work on it. Still looking for people!

It's been a few days, and I have a few updates. First off, the website should be under construction soon. It will be just a basic site at first since he says that he is not very good with colors. Also, I have recruited another member to the team from the Official Forums. And I am still looking for a little bit more help. I need Interior designers mainly, and help here and there. If anyone is still interested, please contact me via forum, PM, email or IM. Thanks!

Archived