WarMaster115

Greetings!

So I have a weird problem with my Skyrim copy (which has never happened before, by the way).

First of all, it's a Legendary Edition copy bought from Steam, fully updated, absolutely clean install with no mods whatsoever.

The problem I'm facing is that the game works perfectly fine if I don't touch the "Options" menu in the launcher and change anything there.

So, basically launcher detects "best" settings and I click play - everything works fine (only with low fps). So, once I quit the game and change resolution, shadows or practically anything there - the game crashes on Dragon logo in the main menu.
Now If i try to revert back to default settings - it just still keeps crashing. I can't play now.

WTF? :pinch:

I've changed the Skyrim folder in My Documents from read-only, I've reinstalled the game 3 times by now to no avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: I looked into the "Files" in the launcher and it doesn't show Skyrim.esm or Update.esm. Only DLCs.
Nexus Mod Manager however, recognizes those. Is that supposed to be that way?

UPDATE2: Having disabled all of the DLCs I can finally enter the game menu. Weeeeeird.

Edited by WarMaster115