Cool MODs Request

BudLee

I don't know how a MOD can really modified the game, but here goes my ideas:

- A right hand punching buttons and turning dials on the PIP Boy (instead of cursor, cool, eh?!).

- Dynamic blurring of landscape with cursor. Like, when you move your cursor to near objects far distances get blurred and vice versa. Anybody play Dead Space? Or, anybody owns a tele-lens? Yeah, that's what I meant.

- A realistic movement when doing 1st person view, you know, like small swinging when walking not just sliding on! Gah! Why wouldn't they do it in the first place?? First time doing the walk and I felt disappointed already, now uses the 3rd-p-view only.

- Too bad, no shadows for trees and rocks; the landscape looks really dull, like, no depth at all on objects. Can't even be done with MOD I guess?

Will be back for more!

- Animation on the map instead of loading screen when going from one place to another, just like the old fallout games.

- A big backpack or haversack will be more realistic. Maybe not an actual item, but only an armor or clothing modified visually.

- Can I see time and also the on-meter (like, Pip-Boy internal clock, you know, to see how long I have been playing) on Pip-Boy 3000?

- All hotkey-ed items (especially weapons) can be seen carried when in 3rd person view.

- Character have more muscles, like, when your strength got above certain level then visually the character got hunkier.

- Better crippled limbs, I mean the movements and actions on 3rd person view. Limping and unmovable hands, can't fast travel when legs are crippled, can't use 2-handed or both, etc.

- Better home decorations. Classic 1940s decor would be cool.

- Can I do shortcuts for the Pip-Boy instead of just TAB key? Like seeing local map with 'M', etc.

- A realistic movement when doing 1st person view, you know, like small swinging when walking not just sliding on! Gah! Why wouldn't they do it in the first place?? First time doing the walk and I felt disappointed already, now uses the 3rd-p-view only.

realistic movement in 1st person view :blink:

I think he means the camera bobbing up and down slightly as you run, some games do it, annoys the hell out me.

Yep, that's what I meant... the camera moves 'slightly', or less when you run.

That reminds me, how the character jumps felt unrealistic. Although much better than in Oblivion, the character still jumps like in the moon, more gravity please. How about an action of laying down on the ground like the old Fallouts, then the guns' accuracy increased by doing it (snipe, snipe).

- Acid Rain. No green, no rain? But acid rain is possible right? When it happens, the character will be hit with radiation outdoor, like, 1/sec when it small rain.

- Dirt on the character, like when you're not using the sinks for several days. Tomb Raider did that on Lara; when she rolls she get mired all over and when she dive in water the dirt gone.

- I never see a reflective mirror in Fallout 3, why? Nobody have mirrors I guess.