Crashing on Startup (Help!)

theMatherson

Hello, I've ran into a problem with playermade downloads for the DLC's. When ever I enable the .esp file for the corresponding file, it crashes my game on startup. Now when I disable the .esp it runs fine. Some examples of the downloads are extra items in the Operation Anchorage Armory, modified stats for the alien weapons for Mothership Zeta, and even shader fixes concerning the teleport back to earth. All other files that do not relate to the DLC's work fine.

My game is up to date and I can't figure out why it's doing this. Please help!

Are you loading those esps after the DLC's esm's? if not then that may be the problem. Use FOMM to make sure esm files load first with the fallout one at the top.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5724/10400884.jpg

I checked the BSA Manager and it has all four DLC's, I shortened all of their names and enabled them but Zeta wasn't on there. I even redownloaded Mothership Zeta and the FOMM will not detect it.

You did move Zeta's DLC files to your Data folder didn't you?

I checked the BSA Manager and it has all four DLC's, I shortened all of their names and enabled them but Zeta wasn't on there. I even redownloaded Mothership Zeta and the FOMM will not detect it.

I totally knew that... :ninja:

No I didn't, I got the Zeta files from appdata and it works flawlessly. But why didn't I need to do that for the other DLC's? :confused:

:thanks:

I totally knew that... :ninja:

No I didn't, I got the Zeta files from appdata and it works flawlessly. But why didn't I need to do that for the other DLC's? :confused:

:thanks:

It's possible FOMM has a DLC moving function or something that hasn't been updated for Zeta.... I dunno.

I just know that if you want to use a DLC based mod you need to have the DLCs in your Data folder.