Weird Oblivion Collections

Argomirr

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have the save anymore but... it had Leyawiin filled with all artifacts I had, don't know why...got enough houses..

And I was a collector of flawless gems, simply because they are quite useless but really shiny.

Keys, lockpicks, Enchanted Rings, Scrolls, I have a good collection of all of those on my Vanilla Character on the ps3. Once with one of my pc characters I was in an OOO Ayleid Ruin and killing tons of Braided-armor soldiers. When I killed them all I put the bodies in a pile, stripped them of all their weapons and armor, summoned my dragon, and dumped them all on him to carry. Potentially to sell them for BIG bucks later, of course.

My collection of Midas Spells is increasing.

Oooh here's a really good one. My new char's collection of black soul gems. My EPIC collection of every exnem runeskull, but I just killed that woman in the Necromancer Shop to get them.

I'm growing a good sigil stone collection from all the Oblivion gates I've shattered, can't say I won't use them.

Collection of houses, or should we say, beautiful estates.

Ah, Sigil Stones... I used to have quite a collection of those. Until I used them as bowling balls. Half of my collection fell off Could Ruler Temple's courtyard that way... Still haven't found them.

Hehe, they're probably somewhere near Bruma now... ;D

I collect enchanted arrows, and never use them. They're too good to use :P
Ah-- me too. I just can't quite bring myself to use them 'cuz, you know, I might need them sometime. And sooner or later I'm at level 40 or so and I still haven't used them 'cuz, you know, I might need them sometime.....

Similar to that, I always seem to end up with a collection of Goblin Totem staffs, just because I can't bear to sell them for 1200 gold.

And as calliton mentioned, I've been working on a guard cuirass and shield collection, but I've really started doing that with the wrong character, since I'm trying to keep this one at 0 infamy, so pretty much all I can do is scavenge them as I happen on them. Next time I play an evil character I might try the collection again, but I suspect it might be a bit too easy then.

I really haven't hit on anything in Oblivion yet that I obsessively have to collect-- nothing like my Morrowind trapped Dagoth soul collection. I had a couple of mildly odd ones with my last character. I had a nearly complete collection of _______ of Voltage weapons and I ended up using almost all the containers in the Leyawiin house to hold a collection of enchanted Daedric armor pieces, but that's about it.

The only "collection" this current character has, other than a woefully incomplete collection of guard cuirasses and shields, is Base Necklaces of the Sea. For some reason, I've found six of them so far in this game.....

And as calliton mentioned, I've been working on a guard cuirass and shield collection, but I've really started doing that with the wrong character, since I'm trying to keep this one at 0 infamy, so pretty much all I can do is scavenge them as I happen on them. Next time I play an evil character I might try the collection again, but I suspect it might be a bit too easy then.

You can take plenty of guard's armor just going into the barracks, most have a few bits and pieces laying about.

Off to your favourite fence to launder it and you gtg.