Weird Oblivion Collections

Argomirr

I wish that you could pick up pillows and candles in Oblivion. Playing Morrowind, I had a thief who would steal all the pillows and candles from every house he burglarized. He stacked all the pillows on his bed until he couldn't sleep there any more. He had so many candles on the table that he didn't need to light a fire in the fireplace.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually collect items left over from quests, or keep the armor I wore during particular stages of quests. I suppose that's not all that unusual. This time around I'm collecting a lot of books, particularly since I recently started using that mod that puts classic old books in the game.

• 4 weeks later...

Varla, Welkynd and Sigil stones as well as armor, jewels, weapons, jewelry and clothes (I just love all the different kinds of clothes... :D) are all part of my collectionitems.. ^_^

Morrowind was awesome, I would steal the pillows from everywhere I saw and in the end I ended up having over 7000 pillows in one room of my house, all stacked on top of each other up to the ceiling. It was AWESOME! In Morrowind I also collected all kinds of Dwemer crap, especially the coins. And then of course I had a full set of every armor and every weapon type in the game.

Heehee, collections... I collect books. Spell tomes, mostly. That and weapons. I enchant them so I can give them an awesome name, then stash them in my house.

And finally... I collect the armour of villains I defeat... like Lucien Lachance. I have a mannequin of him standing up in my house displaying his clothing. And a Mythic Dawn person too somewhere.

I'm glad I have Hoarfrost Castle... that mod has so damn much space for displaying.

• 2 weeks later...

Standard stuff - welkynd, varla, sigil and other precious stones and then some things i just love.

Alchemical apparati even though I never use any of them. I'm trying to collect them all.

Pearls. All pearls. They look pretty on my windowsills.

Staffs. Even if I will never use it, I can't bear to throw it away. Heck, sometimes I even keep doubles. I like how they are slightly different colours but I don't really get to see them because they are all stashed in my cupboard in Anvil.