Scariest Place in Oblivion

CrazyChao

Admit it, there's at least one dungeon or even exterior cell that you've been in that just creeped you out so much that you just wanted to run and never come back. Be a man (or woman) and tell us about it.

Share your scary places!

Nowhere in Oblivion.

Vampire TM Bloodlines is creepy first time through the haunted house.

Bioshock made me jump a couple of times when NPC's sneak up behind and wait for you to turn around but it wasn't scarey.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanilla: hmm, can't remember any...i'm with black ninja on this one. The Anvil light house it scary, along with the houted ship in the harbour...and the manor..and that stranger...hack Anvil is the most scary place in the game :D

modded: the doungeons ob Ivvelon. I never tried Gate of Asgard, i'll dl it now :)

Vanilla the caves in the last thieves guild quest was scary because it felt TO empty.

Modded, The ruins of Armindale freaked me out in tears of the fiend for some reason. REALLY badly. Can't explain why, I had to come back With my Boba, Jango, and Cassus Fett companions to make it through with my sanity intact.

Lake arrius caverns.

even after i slaughter them all.

i hate that lake. everytime i have to go by it scares the crap outta me, because i think a horde of undead Mythic Dawn agents will all come outta the water and want to offer my flesh to lord dagon, then eat it. O.o or maybe i'm just weird. or paranoid. definately weird. that lake just seems.....EVIL

• 4 weeks later...