Worst MMORPG advertisement you've ever seen?

billypnats

*title*

I'm kind of tired of games that have bad advertisements on the web, my personal worst was the game Evony, it has an ad that said

"Play Discretely Now!" With a pair of tits right on top it, even though that game has nothing to with tits

very true, I even saw it in fallout3nexus ... its horrid

BTW I also noticed a whole bunch of games thats like that, like this one anime MMORPG (sorry for being general but i couldn't remember the name lol) it had some monkey-like anime girl posing in a very uhh... weird? position that showed half her ass, the worst thing was the gloss effect on it that came on every milisecond

Yeah, I hate the Evony ads (no offense). If it's not a really good game, that's fine for me. But the worse thing is they appear EVERYWHERE. I don't mine how it's good or not, but their ads everywhere it's so annoying.

They say free forever, in fact it was indeed free. But if you want to win, the best chance is to pay.

No offense to the creators, because I can't make a game.

Nearly every site I visit has them, even my forum blink.gif
That's, weird.

But I think sometime this topic needs to be closed, this topic almost directly related with Evony, cause they appear everywhere, and the topic titled "Worst MMORPG ad ...". It should be better if it's the worse (or best) advertisement online. But this topic title for me sort of like a direct reference of Evony.

No offense to all, this is just my opinion. Take this lightly to topic starter. And just a reminder, I never said anything about Evony ads or the game it self is bad, just too much filling the internet.

TESNexus gets a cameo screenie too.
Neat, a cameo ;D . Except for the "ad" shown :unsure: .

Evony, a failure of Civ clone. (Go Civ 4 all the way)

After you join, they tell you in their FAQ:

How do I get my queen? (from the ad)

There is no queen in this game, the ad you saw is for marketing purposes and seems to be highly effective by the number of times this question has come up.

LOL, that's a laugh.