Spear and Javelin Mod [WIP]

Soolie

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just about finished the javelin animations. So once I'm done with them, I might release a video of a run through a dungeon using only javelins :) :)

Also here are some spears I've made from mashing together vanilla weapons (I have not actually modeled them yet, these are just concept images)http://i.imgur.com/AZt6Bzt.png

I've just about finished the javelin animations. So once I'm done with them, I might release a video of a run through a dungeon using only javelins :smile: :smile:

Also here are some spears I've made from mashing together vanilla weapons (I have not actually modeled them yet, these are just concept images

Thats super exciting to hear, and the the spears look great- keep up the good work!

any chance this mod would work with the talents and weapons skyrim redone(skyre) adds? i understand you would have to make 2 version since not everyone plays with skyre but it would be fantastic nonetheless:)

any chance this mod would work with the talents and weapons skyrim redone(skyre) adds? i understand you would have to make 2 version since not everyone plays with skyre but it would be fantastic nonetheless:)

If you use the Reproccer and the item names contain the right conditions it should work just fine without any patches (if I got how the Reproccer works correctly)

I wonder how well this mod will mesh with other weapon mods? I'm currently using a few that have spears and staves; It would be nice to have them work seamlessly with this mod, although it doesn't seem likely, since I don't think that those weapons don't have any special classifications that would allow them to reference the new animations.