⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Human Skin Robe

kieranfoy

Oh! A Twilight Haters club!

But yeah, as it stands this should be a good mod. Been ready the thread, but haven't really felt like posting. I especially like the sparkly bones part...must be the real part that interests me. o_O;

I even know someone that is a vampire fan, but hates Twilight. She doesn't like the sparkly vampire idea. And frankly, neither do I. And the rest of this thread is a good idea overall. ^_^

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! A Twilight Haters club!

But yeah, as it stands this should be a good mod. Been ready the thread, but haven't really felt like posting. I especially like the sparkly bones part...must be the real part that interests me. o_O;

I even know someone that is a vampire fan, but hates Twilight. She doesn't like the sparkly vampire idea. And frankly, neither do I. And the rest of this thread is a good idea overall. ^_^

It does sound like a good mod, keep up the work!

And I'm a huge vampire fan too, I don't hate Twilight though, just not really a fan. Personally though, I think Meyer is entitled her own approach on vampires, no one said they have to be all mean and nasty..the sparklers do annoy me though. So can I be an unofficial member of the Twilight Haters club?

even tho this isnt really the place to post this i hated the vampire sparkle thingy to it go agaist the rules of being a vampire

This isn't an "I Hate Twilight" forum.

We have those elsewhere.

Nice triple post o_O

Last point about vampires...the original myths about vampires did actually make them out to be evil monsters...so offically you can say thats how they are...but...back to topic...

Whats the mods current status?

I was responding to three different people, so yes, triple post.

And the models are all done, and the quest almost so, I believe Peppez is still working the last few kinks out of the scripting.

No more than a day or so till it's done. He does have other mods he's working on.

Doesn't seem like the sort of thing you would do kieran, a triple post. Anyhow you can reply to three people in one post ;). At any rate, just wait it shan't be long now.

You kidding?

Of course I would triple post. Anything to bring my posts up!

I'm after your job, you see. I want ot be the resident nutcase.

Anyway, yah, we sit tight and wait.