Mass Effect: Female Heavy Armour

djhDET

Assassin and Mercenary medium armours!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/ambidex/mewip10.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/ambidex/mewip09.jpg

Still so much to do though :( Btw, I'm putting them all inside those three useless lockers in the T51B room in Fort Constantine. Anyone think that'll cause problems?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...well never been there except for the CEO quarters...this will give me more than a reason to go and pick up these babies!

Announcer: "Maywire's on a Killings Spree"

EDIT: Maybe put a boss in there (an oversized senty bot?) so it makes a challenge to acquire them.

Hmm...maybe I should consider cutting crap outta some and putting them into a personal mod pack

I even think I downloaded some only for the scripts to use em in Geck...I never did use stalker armor so I bet that the first thing to go

EDIT: Hey how much of these armors did you make so far...I stopped counting :rolleyes:

:whistling:

So you thinked about where will the mod pack go?

lol I just noticed...I'm putting 1.25GB of mods into Fo3...do you think they slow down Fo3?

i dont think that should slow down anything at all, i have over 25gb of mods on mine and it still works perfectly :whistling:

:whistling:

So you thinked about where will the mod pack go?

lol I just noticed...I'm putting 1.25GB of mods into Fo3...do you think they slow down Fo3?

The size of the mods shouldn't stutter the game, it'll take longer to load though... Not really noticiable :P

The only thing I can remember that CAN stutter your game are scripts and when a lot of NPCs spawn (MMM's mod for example :biggrin: )

Anyway, this Mass Effect armor looks gorgeous with all it's retextures :D