Mass Effect: Female Heavy Armour

djhDET

They're added into the game in a rudimentary fashion - they're inside a locker in the T51B room of Fort Constantine. I don't plan on moving them unless that location proves to be problematic, but I will add a little backstory via a console. The story is that the armours in the lockers are a sample shipment of some new, awesome combat armour designed by a company called ME, which stands for... I dunno. Military Enterprises? Master Engineering? Mass Effect? Whatever. Anyway their military contract fell through for lame beaurocratic reasons, so the armours won't be used, but the samples had to be stored somewhere secure so they wouldn't end up in enemy hands, and they ended up in the storage basement of Fort Constantine.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not nagging about the Underground forums, and I'm okay with the ten-post idea, but...

I've been trying too look around on it, and either I've somehow fallen back to a newbish mentality, or something is wrong, but I can't see any posts when I click that link.

Been clicking about, went to the base site (just http://www.f3underground.com/), nothing to see, no topics, no forums.

And yes, I've registred and the whole nine yards. :S

Somebody got any idea? Did I miss something that puts my eight years of internet-experience to shame? :P