How many games do you have?

inkheart449

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol u forgot stays in moms basement till 30yrs old :wink:

Well if thaaaaaaaaats the case by ur standards nah Im not. like all the games I posted were the ones that I currently own. I've played a crap load more i dont hold onto em (Im like a gamestop vip :cool:). Ive never had a real high end PC, when ever i did play FPSs id get so much lag not even worth playin. If my PC was bad ass Id prolly play more games on it but till then ill stick to my casual console playin routine :)

I still have the originals of TIE Fighter, Flashback and SC2000 on 3.5 floppies floating around somewhere... I've never thrown out any of my games. Not even going to try to count how many I have. Console games, on the other hand, total 1 - FFXII - I purely bought it to run on my PC using PCSX 2.0 (which it does brilliantly)

lol you guys make me laugh ^_^ Tie fighter was alot better than x-wing , but still i wish they would remake them both or just update ....... i would hate to count all mine the last ten years must be well over 500 plus games for Xbox, ps1, ps2, ps3, xbox360, Ds, PC and Wii, from this year on I'm cutting down what games I'm going to buy, got to grown up sometimes in my life 32 years of age and counting...... LOL

Thanks to DOSBox, I can relive my college days when I used to play Magic Carpet, Little Big Adventure and X-Wing (remember going thru 6 joysticks in a month on X-Wing, trying to complete the last few missions)

• 4 months later...

for pc i have like 30, all pirate lol but very fun pecially fallout 3 and mas effect 2 and also splinter cell conviction was fun but too short, for xbox ( common xbox not 360 ) i have nearly 60 all pirate mah favorite was need for speed most wanted :D and halo 2, and for wii i only have 4 originals, dragon ball z sparking meteor ( budokai tenkaichi 3 in other words )

mario kart, umbrella chronicles, and resident evil 4 happy gaming people :D

Piracy, big no-no here. Time to walk the plank for you.

Bye then.

AS

I don't have many PC games, mainly because they last such a long time, such as Age of Empire 1, 2, 3, expansions, and Mythology, Borderlands, all of the Bethesda games, and Bioshock. And a few other RTS's.

Gamecube games are another matter. After the Wii came out, they got to 10 dollar cheap, so I bought them by the cartload. I think I have at least 30 or 40.