Wrex - alive and in Mass Effect 2

Varus Torvyn

A lot of folks looking forward to Mass Effect 2 were of the thought that a new Krogan in the game was taking Wrex's place, even if you had him in your ME 1 saved game.

Well, I just now received notice of a new update to ME 2: New screenshots.

These are good, and you'll see Wrex. :biggrin: (saving Wrex is kudos-worthy, btw) :P

New screenshots link

I'm pretty sure that's the DLC for Mass Effect 1 that's coming out soon. 'Fraid we don't know if Wrex is going to be in ME2 or not yet. :(

I doubt that Gamespot would've posted the screens under the ME2 section if that was the case.

You are correct. GameSpot has been interviewing Bioware since Day 1 of their announcement of ME2, and those screenshots are of ME2.:)

ok let me clear this one up if you have a saved game from ME1 and you killed Wrex , hes dead and there is no way to get him back , if you dont have ME1 saved game whos knows what chars you are going to get , come one who used Wrex he was pointless the other chars where better....... i only saved him because i`m a good guy lol also with the last boss i talked him around and he shot himself in the head :D

ok let me clear this one up if you have a saved game from ME1 and you killed Wrex , hes dead and there is no way to get him back , if you dont have ME1 saved game whos knows what chars you are going to get , come one who used Wrex he was pointless the other chars where better....... i only saved him because i`m a good guy lol also with the last boss i talked him around and he shot himself in the head :D

Take a look at the article I'm linking here about ME1 saved games for ME2. There might be some clickable links within the article as well.

Here is a must-read about ME 1 saves for ME 2, entitled "Mass Effect 2 importing 'hundreds' of Mass Effect decisions".

Link to article