help with mods...

vatz

right gonna sound stupid as hell for this iv had a bit of a search and cant find out how to do it lol. but where do i find the esm/esp's for download content so i can put them in fomm.. a few mods dont work because i dont have them in there and as im a tard some times im stuck lol..

allso i have all download content before any one jumps to the conclusion i havnt downloaded them

1. Download any mod that changes the game in anyway here at the nexus.

2. Unpackage it.

3. Extract the .esp/.esm file to your folder. ( C:/Progam files:/Bethesda softwoks:/ Fallout 3:/ Data/) Or wherever your folders are.

4. Make sure any .esp or .esm are in the data folder not the fallout 3 folder.

5. Load up FOMM and they'll be on the list.

If that doesn't work then I don't know whats wrong with your computer or your Fallout

i use lots of mods i ment the offical d/l content files like broken steel and zeta. iv got all of them installed and use other downloaded mods from here. i have a couple of mods that require lets say the broken steel esm/esp file to be in the fomm list before that mods esm. i was wondering where i find the esm/esp's from thos

right gonna sound stupid as hell for this iv had a bit of a search and cant find out how to do it lol. but where do i find the esm/esp's for download content so i can put them in fomm.. a few mods dont work because i dont have them in there and as im a tard some times im stuck lol..

allso i have all download content before any one jumps to the conclusion i havnt downloaded them

mabe you could have put that in the title... enstead of something generic...

this is a modding website... everything has to do with mods... so saying "help with mods" is like saying "this is a topic" or "I am typeing stuff for you to read"

because who knows, mabe someone else will come along with the exact same problem, and they won't see your topic to find the answer, because it doesn't say anything about ESMs and DLC or anything like that... it defeats the purpose of haveing a search feature...

but anyways, if what blackbelt said doesn't work, then you are out of luck... at least as far as I can help you

i use lots of mods i ment the offical d/l content files like broken steel and zeta. iv got all of them installed and use other downloaded mods from here. i have a couple of mods that require lets say the broken steel esm/esp file to be in the fomm list before that mods esm. i was wondering where i find the esm/esp's from thos

ah, around here "Beth made mods" are referred to as DLC.

>How to install Mods for Fallout 3< should be be able to help you.

the link Skotte posted is also found in a great section stickied at the top called "Frequently Asked Questions" which includes alot of great answers for common questions, in addition to that tut on installing and running mods