Need scripter!

Iv000

I need a scripter for my mod THE AGENCY http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8967.

Please dont think "aha he is a novice i will not help him because he just wants to make a mod that will not even be in the top 100" WRONG! I am trying to make mods that Bethesda "forgot" to place in the game.

For those people who have a soul and want to help me (and know scripting) please PM me!

-Iv000 :thumbsup:

wow, you really think a lot of yourself. normally i don't flame noobs, but #1 why do you think modders instantly want to have a mod that's in the top 100? in fact, i've been modding for years and pay no attention to stuff like that. #2 something bethesda forgot to put in the game? you must have some serious business over there.

What type of scripting are you looking for? because i only know of about 2 scripters that could do just about ANYTHING in FO3. so if you need scripters with crazy ability, you're not going to find them. Because they are going to be busy. Why not try learning some scripting? or have a more modest approach, instead of you message coming across as you are an amazing modder, and have a mod that will blow the pants off what bethesda has done, but you need a scripter.

like i said, sorry for the flames, your post just came off as arrogant and pompous, and it lacked some more vital information, like what the mod was about.

PM me and tell me what you have in mind, check out my CW labs mod, that's the heaviest scripting i've done so far. if i like the idea, and i am convinced you won't give up, like so many potential modders do, i may help you, if i can.

All the best,

CROW