Things about Oblivion that make you roll your eyes

Megatarius

Does anyone else find the difficulty spectrum insanely huge in Oblivion? I thought it was similar to Fallout 3's, where Very Hard is still easy, so I set my game difficulty bar from the middle to the far right. Hoo boy, was I so wrong. I can a whole multitude of arrows (Not to mention the stupid arrows that didn't connect not only are awfully hard to spot in a grassy field, they also disappear after 90 seconds, apparently) and not kill a wolf, while it nips me twice in the thigh and I'm dead. I thought maybe that's what you get for staying at level 4 for so long, so I hit the bed. But noooo.... At level 12, all I get is even more deadly enemies, while the wolf only gets slightly easier to kill.

I could ramble on about how stupidly easy Fallout 3 is, but that'd be going severely off topic.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate how friendly NPCs run into a fight against 6 enemies! And then I have to fight them too to get him out of there. :wallbash:

I think it's very annoying that everyone I start a conversation with says "It's you, the hero of Kvatch! It's such an honor!"

How does nobody notice that I'm wearing dark brotherhood armor?

:drag: I'm wearing full armor but somehow they know I have big muscles!

Not one person in the game DOESN'T drinks alcohol, or at least doesn't have alcohol in his/her house. I mean, yes Nords love beer, mead, etc. Why, is it that even Arch Mage Traven himself, has a wine rack near his bed... I expected him not to.

That's not entierly true since u can see those skooma addicts drinking in bravil, if i'd drink anything near that i would drop to the ground in 30 minuttes max x] i know skooma also can be smoked there are alcohol made in all kinds of shapes,figures and types.

Yours sincerely

Trenloe 0. Kildal

what about the fact that there isn't any children? i know this can easily turn into an adult game, but there still should be children. i mean, if one of the daedric gods suddenly snapped an killed all the adults, they could never repopulate...

and does anyone else think that nobody aging (idk how to spell that... age-ing) is weird? you could play forever and you'd still be young (or old, if you like to play that way...)

what about the fact that there isn't any children? i know this can easily turn into an adult game, but there still should be children. i mean, if one of the daedric gods suddenly snapped an killed all the adults, they could never repopulate...

I think there is actually one character that looks like he's around the age of 13, and the adoring fan is a kid too.

But it's a good idea for a mod though.

and does anyone else think that nobody aging (idk how to spell that... age-ing) is weird? you could play forever and you'd still be young (or old, if you like to play that way...)

There is actually a mod that adds children to the city. And i think it is MoDems City Life. With that you can see kids running and playing in the town, which is cool. Of course, out of town, no children.

I think there is actually one character that looks like he's around the age of 13, and the adoring fan is a kid too.

But it's a good idea for a mod though.

ohhh! i forgot about the fan ><

but still... fallout 3 has kids without mods. if everyone died in the vanilla game, BOOM! end of the elder scrolls

and darkprodigy4u... all i can say is wow ><. but no aging, right?

You've obviously forgotten about Bethesda's patented cloning technology. :rolleyes:

Also, one of the Daedric gods DID suddenly snap and kill all the adults. His name was Mehrunes Dagon, and you closed shut the jaws of Oblivion on his ass, remember? :happy: People wrote songs about you that you never hear, and Ocato gave you some crappy (but good looking) armor...