Mature content... [Thumbs down]

RyanLP

This thread should be locked, lost and forgotten IMO.

I agree wholeheartedly.

All that topics like this achieve is the ire of modders and mod-users alike. I have a motto that goes hand in hand with this: Thos who can, do. Those who can't, whine.

There is no 'can't mod'. That's just a cheap cop-out. Anyone can mod if they put their minds to it. All it takes is persistence, desire and use of search engines. I learned early on that if I wanted something that wasn't out there, I would have to make it myself. Instead of copping out with 'I can't mod', try looking up some tutorials and saying instead: 'I will make what I want'. Worked for me.

This is a single player game and people will play and mod it how they want. When game developers are tied by outdated ares-about-face prude laws, the result is a rather sterilised product. Sex is, and always will be, a major part of human existence. It's enjoyable, and so people will always seek it. Fact of life. I speak from experience - I make adult mods because the games are too sterile and prudish for my tastes. Each to their own.

Now, this thread is locked. Don't make another.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic