Morroblivion

Herculine

Thanks! A early warning (Maybe a lil late?) is that because of the way armour was made for the game Morrowind it doesn't convert correctly and arms will be missing for some armours, I forgot that yeah you do need to install the some of the data manually for Ordinator/Chitin/Bonemold armour. Also for me atleast, alot people were naked.... kinda awkward walking through Balmora and seeing only guards wearing armour, heh.

The CTDs could be from other mod conflicts, I know some there are some problems with Cobl, but I don't think nothing game breaking.

Did you place them right after Oblivion.esm? They need to be right after that, or else nothing will appear, I moved them before and visited Vvardenfell and found only alot of water, but it didn't crash.... Although you didn't need to move the items to the data folder, it should have done that on its own...

Well, I got to Seyda Neen (It's misspelled, though) but a lot of people had missing bodies and no greetings, and when I tried to take the strider to Bolmora it CTDed.

I'm trying your advice now. Hang on...

Nope. Mainly Imperials have missing bodies and it still crashed when I tried to go to Bolmora. But it DID create the landmass, and that's something. I need to get my beauty sleep now (boy, do I need THAT), but I may screw with it some more after class tomorrow. Thanks for the help, all. I'll add you to my friends list, give you kudos and ratings when I have time in the morning. :thanks:

I just quit playing Morrowind after getting it running, found the patch for Black Mill, and tweaked out all the mods that were conflicting. Turns out that some of the dialog mod material included separately were causing the problem. After I took out the Less Generic NPC dialog esp for Seyda Neen I discovered the Black Mill had added some of its' own dialog changes to the Seyda Neen bunch and it was conflicting. Even after I patched the Black Mill every one of their main characters has a twin.

I just quit playing Morrowind after getting it running, found the patch for Black Mill, and tweaked out all the mods that were conflicting. Turns out that some of the dialog mod material included separately were causing the problem. After I took out the Less Generic NPC dialog esp for Seyda Neen I discovered the Black Mill had added some of its' own dialog changes to the Seyda Neen bunch and it was conflicting. Even after I patched the Black Mill every one of their main characters has a twin.

I had that problem too. I had to merge the v1.0 and v1.1 esps and the leveled lists somehow, but I'm sorry I don't remember exactly what I used to do that. I think there's a Morrowind autopatcher?

This looks more promising and Bethesda don't object to it either.

Wow, that does look interesting. Thanks!

I tried it out, though, and all it seems to do is put me in some sort of test cell where I can't interact with anything. I'm going to mess around with it some more, though.

Well, I still can't get Morroblivion to work 100% -- I'm still having the problems with armor, no greetings, and CTDs -- so since I am sometimes an impatient little girl I'm going to put this on the shelf for now. But again thanks to everyone for helping me find it so I could at least give it a try. I guess there's really no substitute for the original!