Realistic Colour Config for Morrowind - Released

Daerk

Great, Daerk!

The idea is very good, although I tuned your valuse a bit for my taste. Now I have some fog in the distance, but not as much as the original one.

What I find unrealistic is water in caves, you jump in and everything is as bright as during the day outside. As soon as you swim up you face terryfying darkness of the cave :ph34r: . Darkness is real, but where is the damn source of light in the water? Perhaps if the underwater would be as dark as cave this would be much more realistic. But then we will need a mod which will make lanterns work under the water. B)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I know this is a verry old topic but I can't download this plugin somehow. Is there a new link, is it all gone or something else? HOW CAN I GET IT? :help:

Ëlwe

If you still can't download the RCC4MW from here you could ask someone to e-mail it to you (it's only 175kb) or try one of the other mod sites, I'm fairly certain I've seen it available somewhere else.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*Waives Magic Necro Wand*

How praytell do we download now that mwsource.com is no more? is there an alternate link?

it keeps asking me to login then dumps me back at the main mwsource.NET page :huh:

EDIT: nevermind... found it in the mod database... (that's what i get for not trying a search first ^_^ )

here's the link for anyone else that may so desire this work though

http://mwsource.net/center/pafiledb.php?ac...ion=file&id=601

=================

EDIT: to avoid spamming i'll reply to the below in an edit...

=================

I know i kinda necro'd this but that color config is great. I installed it and absolutely love it. I just thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to post a working link in it's forum so others could get to Daerk's work easily.

ps - please spare me oh mighty bird of smiting ^_^