Morrowind and Oblivion could be

Deleted54170User

My friend shared it with me. It came from his own foot dragging and wondering about a mod.

"I prefer Morrwoind, as I think what should have been a DLC called, "Oblivion" would have made the game EXTRAORDINARY

with a special goal.

The heir would be found as Oblivion suggests but a new quest would have to be completed. A quest going back to Sayda Neen and wandering our familiar stomping ground to find the true remaining heir.

You would seek out a dozen or more chests, people who would know just a little more and save a priest from a Cliff racer attack that keeps him from escaping a cave on a mountain. He will be gratetful and give you an undecipherable scroll he found and send you to a dieing priest to decipher the scroll for you.

You must have a hundred percent healing skill to keep him alive until he can remember the hidden letters he was put in charge of. Of course, I don't want this to sound like you can just sit around, cast healing spells on him until he recalls. I want us to get him something for him to save him from his failing memory. No! Not so easy, but not ridicously hard either.

You will need to find some special herbs to make a potion to restore his memory. Herb gathering can be easy, just getting them while fighting off a bunch of corpus monsters, Cliff Racers, etc and getting back in time to administer another dose of healing to him/her will be a better way to go and find a few treasures along the path that might rob you of some precious time if you have a lousy memory yourself and decide to try and bring

them back with you.

A special Bonus will be added once the potion is created.

Of course, in my imagination the choice for me is easy. I want to able to go back to being an Archaeologist wanderer instead of a wonderer, all the time."

• 9 months later...

Werent there some guy I mean some genius who somehow managed to merge textures of morrowind into oblivion. He got into trouble because it was like stealing the game.

It was on nexus for a while but then bethesda contacted Dark0ne and asked him for the file to be removed. I wish I had time to download it.

I think I only had access to a 56.6 KB modem back then. I would not have thought to download anything over a few thousand kilobits. I tried downloading 640 MB, back when, and it took four days.<br><br>antonkr ain't it great to have a friend working together with you on Mass Effect rp?<br><br>I wish you well on that.<br>

Morroblivion is more like this idea approached from the other side.

This would certainly be an awesome mod. Maybe when TR is finished and they don't have anything to work on?

There is a program that allows users to export and imports worlds (just the ground, no NPCs or Buildings, or even trees and grass) between Oblivion, Morrowind and Fallout 3. And you can also resize it. So you could export Cyrodiil in 2x scale (so it is to scale with Vvardenfell) and import in into Morrowind.

I thank you for pointing that out.

A wonderful game, "MORROWIND!" :thumbsup:

Realistic enough to make me want to do it all without a single cheat :verymad: , without looking up the walk through :verymad: , and playing it for an hour a day :verymad: , and getting killed over and over :verymad: .

I had become frustrated by another game. I read the walk through and learned the little shortcuts called, "cheats. :ermm: " I felt I had been weak because the other game defeated me so often and I felt cheated by having to read the walk through and cheats too. :pinch: I went :mad: and became :wacko: .

With MORROWIND I struggled without them, until one day, after playing for several hours without getting killed, no hair pulling tension, no tears of whining, and finally levitating up the hole in the floor without getting stuck to get the corpus potion for my character to heal making my Dunmer male character so he was immune. :woot:

I was into the game insanely so. As I realized the sun was coming up outside my window that day, I realized I had become a determined gamer, not to be a nickle gamer.

I felt so important, all of a sudden, modding seemed like the next best challenge. After several attempts and failures I lost mechanical computer after computer, upgraded computer parts after computer parts and...Oblivion was released. I still have the text guidelines for the mod and this mod I outlined is in a text form on my computer back up HDD. BUT!

Inspiration, like I got when I wrote and modded a specific way over and over, it is not available at this moment.

I may be MORROWINDed, get it? MORRO winded? :blink: :dry: :smile: :teehee: :turned: :confused: :laugh:

There is a program that allows users to export and imports worlds (just the ground, no NPCs or Buildings, or even trees and grass) between Oblivion, Morrowind and Fallout 3. And you can also resize it. So you could export Cyrodiil in 2x scale (so it is to scale with Vvardenfell) and import in into Morrowind.

It feels like I have a game mod waiting. I sure would like a link to that wondrous modding software assistant you mention.

Were there any interested parties who read your post, I am sure they would be as pleased to have the source too.

It feels like I have a game mod waiting. I sure would like a link to that wondrous modding software assistant you mention.

Were there any interested parties who read your post, I am sure they would be as pleased to have the source too.

I assume haloblivion thinking of this little powerful tool TESAnnwyn that you can get at the authors web page TESAnnwyn

It's not "just a click" application but can create good results if treated right. The more people knowing it exists the better :smile: