Fawkes was born a woman!

theLeeHarvey

I remember reading about FEV and how no matter what the gender of the original specimen, it evolved them into an asexual state, so male or female, once a person gets changed to a Meta Human there is no longer any difference between the two.

Only in their individual strain of FEV which produces what I like to call Stooper Mutants. True Super Mutants have gender, gray-green skin, gums, brains larger than a grape, and don't walk around carrying bags of assorted Gore.

As other people have mentioned, yeah Fawkes is a guy. The females mentioned in the experiment were destroyed and Fawkes was just put in the cell of that specimen, thus the confusion.

As for the thing about male and female supermutants being identical, that's only with the secondary sexual traits. If you're a male supermutant, you'll still have your "little fella" but I can't say it's likely to have become as super as the rest of you. Oh geez I can't believe I'm typing this.

LOL! ;D This thread is awesome.

But yeah, Fawkes is a dude. That computer entry was made by Vault Tech, while Fawkes was thrown in there by his brothers. Who may or may not have super willies.

I guess that's really the only case in the wasteland were you're worse off being a man than a woman, I mean really, have you seen any feminine hygiene products anywhere in the wastes? I would hate to be a woman in the Capitol Wasteland.

OMG! :wacko: No tampons? AND NO MIDOL?!!!! Please, will some modder address this issue? Maybe Moira could stock some in her varied inventory of junk!

Wow it's been a year and people are still talking about this?

welcome to the world of fallout , where time has no end :cool:

fawkes is not a girl it was a mix up in a old interview they had with beth :sweat:

I remember reading about FEV and how no matter what the gender of the original specimen, it evolved them into an asexual state, so male or female, once a person gets changed to a Meta Human there is no longer any difference between the two.

Only in their individual strain of FEV which produces what I like to call Stooper Mutants. True Super Mutants have gender, gray-green skin, gums, brains larger than a grape, and don't walk around carrying bags of assorted Gore.

They also have huge jaws. And are sterile. And non-wastelander humans, once dipped, produce human intelligence level or better muties.